Go to navigation Go to content
Phone: 949-752-7474
Allen, Flatt, Ballidis & Leslie, Inc.

How do I get medical care if I don't have health insurance after a motorcycle accident.

If you have been involved in a motorcycle accident in Orange County or Los Angeles County, and you do not have health insurance, you may be concerned about getting quality medical care. An Orange County or Los Angeles County motorcycle accident attorney can help you.

Over the 35 years that we have been in practice, Allen Flatt Ballidis and Leslie has formed many relationships with prominent doctors in Los Angeles, Orange and Riverside County. Many of these doctors treat professional athletes and stars. Most doctors are reluctant to work with attorneys that do not have an excellent reputation and ability to get cases successfully resolved. Many doctors will refuse to work with attorney offices on a lien basis, but will work with us because of our past attention to detail, our accounting protocol, our efficiency, and our ability to advocate the case quickly and effectively.

A good Orange County motorcycle accident attorney should be able to arrange quality medical care immediately and effectively after your accident. If you're looking for assistance and a referral to quality medical care please contact us right away. We can usually get you an appointment to treat your injuries immediately after you retain us. Call us at 1 866-981-5596.

Live Chat