Go to navigation Go to content
Phone: 949-752-7474
Allen, Flatt, Ballidis & Leslie, Inc.

Filing a complaint in Superior Court in California.

A complaint is filed when the case has not settled before litigation is required.  A complaint must be filed in California within two years of the date of the accident.  The complaint should include information such as the claims that are being made and the grounds for those claims.  Typical accident claims include negligence, fraud, intentional conduct, and conduct that is unreasonable or in violation of statutes.
Complaints also need to be filed with the Superior Court in the County where the accident occurred or the defendant resides.  The complaint is nothing more then a statement of the claim that you have against the people and why you believe you should prevail in court
A California personal injury and auto accident Attorney can assist you in filing a complaint.  Call us if you need a lawyer to help with your case at 1 888 752-7474 or contact us through our web site. 

Live Chat