Go to navigation Go to content
Phone: 949-752-7474
Allen, Flatt, Ballidis & Leslie, Inc.

You here hit and the driver ran from the scene. do you have a claim or rights? S ee this guide to give you the information you need.

Can I sue if I've been involved in a hit and run accident.
If you have been involved in a hit and run accident and there is a way to identify the vehicle, you make a claim against that driver and the owner of the vehicle.  California vehicle code sections provide for recovery against the owner, even if the owner was not diving the vehicle. 
Additionally, if there was actually physical contact between the hit and run driver and the driver and or vehicle is unidentified, you can make a claim on your uninsured motorists coverage.  Uninsured motorist applies only however if there has been contact with you and the phantom vehicle.
You you request the assistance of a lawyer that has handled hundreds of hit and run claims to help you with this claim, please feel free to contact our office at 1-866-981-5596 or use our contact us using our web form.  Consultations are  without any obligation or charge.  What do you have to lose by calling?

Live Chat